Traffic Applications

Below are the various Traffic Service Applications. Please note the total fees associated with each application are determined and paid after the Traffic Service Application is reviewed and approved by the Public Works Traffic Engineer. Traffic Service Applications can be submitted to the Public Works front counter.

- Colored Curb Application
- Crosswalk Application
- Flashing Beacon Application
- Handicapped Zone Application
- Miscellaneous Application
- Speed Hump Application
- Speed Hump Removal Relocation Application
- Stop Sign Application
- Traffic Signal Modification Application