The 1st semi-official results of ballots cast and votes tallied are scheduled to be reported at approximately 8:30 p.m. on March 3rd.
LA County will continue reporting throughout the evening and Wednesday morning till sunrise, with updates roughly every 30 minutes. The plan is to have the usual ballot counting/tally events throughout the rest of March on Tuesdays and Fridays with new results posted online by 4:00 p.m. on those days.
However, the County may schedule additional ballot counting/tally events that 1st week on Wednesday, March 4th and Thursday, March 5th with posting of results in the afternoon (PM) no later than 4:00. Stay tuned as this is only the preliminary schedule. Canvass Update Schedule
Also, please note that this year ballot counting will NOT take place at Norwalk Headquarters. The new location is the Downey Tally Operations Center, located at 9150 East Imperial Hwy, Downey, CA 90242.
The link to LA County election results page is here: https://www.lavote.net/home/voting-elections/current-elections/election-results/live-results.
Once election night hits, you will be able to select bar graphs and text versions of the results. You will also be able to jump to the semi-official Statements of Vote Cast page from this results page.
- 2020-Candidate Information Sheet
- Campaign Finances Disclosure Facts
- Candidate Orientation- December 17, 2019
- Certified List of Qualified Candidates
- Election Ordinance 2300
- FPPC Campaign Disclosure Manual 2
- Independent Expenditures- Manual
- Literature Requirements-Mass Mailings
- Notice of Election- Spanish
- Notice of Election-English
- Poliltical Advertisement for Independent Expenditures
- Political Advertising for City Candidates
- Political Signs- Info
- Prohibition of City Insignia
- Voting Locations
- VSAP Community Facing Fact Sheet