Who accepts claims against the City of South Gate?

Claims against the City are accepted by the City Clerk’s Office. Please note that the City Clerk’s Office does not process claims against the City, this Office simply accepts the forms and submits them to the Administrative Services Department. A $29.00 filing fee is required for the filing of all liability claims. Claimants must submit the filing fee with the claim form.

City of South Gate Liability Claim Form

Show All Answers

1. When are City Council meetings held?
2. How can I find out what is on the agenda for a particular City Council meeting?
3. If I go to a City Council meeting how do I address the council?
4. How do I get a copy of the City Council meeting minutes?
5. How do I submit a Public Records Request?
6. Is there a fee for city records?
7. Who accepts claims against the City of South Gate?
8. Where can I find a current salary chart for City Council Members, Elected Officials and employee’s of the City of South Gate?
9. Where can I find a list of phone numbers for different departments in city?
10. How can I apply to be on a City Commission?
11. Where do I get a dog license?
12. What are the addresses and phone numbers of the libraries in South Gate?
13. What are the days and hours of operation for the City Museum?
14. Are birth certificates, marriage certificates, death certificates, and other vital records available through the City Clerk’s Office?